Teringat pesanan arwah my granny and pesanan my mom. Bacalah surah al Waqiah setiap kali selepas solat subuh dan juga selepas solat maghrib. Jangan tinggal solat lima waktu, jangan lambat-lambatkan solat lima waktu. Bila membaca setiap bacaan ketika bersolat jangan berebut-rebut nak cepat habis dan janganlah tergopoh gapah mengerjakan solat sehingga tiada adab dengan Allah SWT tanpa sedikit wirid dan doa...
Fadhilat orang yang membaca dan mengamalkan Surah al- Waqiah pada sebelah malam tidak akan jatuh muflis, miskin dan fakir (itu janji serta sabda Rasullulah SAW) kepada umatnya. (Ibn Sunni 620)
Selain itu juga Baginda juga turut berpesan..."Surah al Waqiah adalah Surah untuk mendapat kekayaan dan kesenangan maka bacalah (dan amalkanlah) dan ajarlah kepada anak-anak mu," (Ibn Asakir)
By the way, please read more for further explanations bellow:
Surat Al-Waqia (Arabic: سورة الواقعة ) Al-Waqiah is an Arabic name that means Inevitable, Event or Revolution. It is the 56th Surah Quran, it was revealed in Mecca. The total number of verses in this surah are 96. Like with many other verses, Sura Al-Waqia also has benefits from recitation: Abdullah ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, "Whoever recites surah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty" [Ibn as-Sunni 620, Bayhaqi] The Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam)also said: The Prophet said, "Surah al Waqiah is the Surah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children" [Ibn Asakir]
1. When the Event(ie. the Day of Resurrection) befalls 2. And there can be no denial of its befalling 3. Bringing low (those who will enter hell) Exalting (those who will enter Paradise) 4. When the earth shall be shaken with terrible shaking, 5. And the mountains shall be crumbled powder 6. So that they become a scattered dust,
7. And you shall be sorted out into three groups 8. Then (as to) the companions of the right hand; how happy are the companions of the right hand! 9. And (as to) the companions of the left hand; how wretched are the companions of the left hand! 10. And those Foremost (in Faith) will be Foremost (in the Hereafter). 11. These will be those Nearest to Allah:
12. In gardens of delight; 13. A multitude of people from the first generations, 14. And a few from those of later times. 15. They will be on Thrones woven with gold and precious stones 16. Reclining on them, facing each other. 17. Immortal boys will go around them serving 18. With cups, and jugs, and a glass of flowing wine 19. Wherefrom they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication 20. And fruit that they prefer
21. And the flesh of fowls, any that they may desire. 22. And there will be fair females with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious) 23. They are like preserved pearls 24. A reward for what they used to do. 25 They shall not hear therein vain and sinful talk 26. Only the saying, "Peace! Peace". 27. And the companions of the right hand; how happy are the companions of the right hand! 28. They will be among thornless Lote-trees 29. And banana-trees with fruits piled one above another. 30. And extended shade, 31. And water flowing constantly, 32. And abundant fruit, 33. Whose supply is not cut off (by change of season), nor are they out of reach 34. And exalted thrones. 35. We have created their spouses of special creation. 36. And made them virgins,
37. Loving, equal in age, 38. For those on the right hand; 39. A multitude of those of old
40. And a multitude of those of later times.
41. And the Companions of the Left Hand,- how unfortunate will be the Companions of the Left Hand? 42. They will be in the midst of a Fierce Blast of Fire and in Boiling Water, 43. And shadow of black smoke, 44. That shadow neither cool nor even pleasant 45. Verily before that, they indulged in luxury 46. And were persisting in great sin 47. And they used to say, "When we die and become dust and bones, shall we then indeed be resurrected?" 48. And also our forefathers? 49. Say: "Yes, those of old and those of later times, 50. All will surely be gathered together for an appointed meeting of a known day 51. Then moreover, verily you the erring ones, the deniers of Resurrection 52. You will verily eat of a tree called Zaqqum 53. Then you will fill your bellies therewith 54. And drink Boiling Water on top of it 55. You shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst!
56. Such will be their entertainment on the Day of Resurrection
57. We have created you, why do you then not believe? 58. Then tell Me about the human semen that you emit 59. Is it you who create it, or are We the Creators? 60. We have decreed death to you all, and We are not outstripped 61. To transfigure you and create you in forms that you know not 62. And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam): when then do you not remember? 63. Then tell Me about the seed that you sow in the ground. 64. Is it you that make it grow, or are We the grower 65. Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry powder, and you would be left in wonderment, 66. (Saying): "We are indeed left with debts (for nothing): 67. "Nay! we are deprived." 68. Have you considered the water which you drink? 69. Is it you that send it down from the clouds, or are We the senders? 70. Were it Our Will, We could make it salt and undrinkable then why do you not give thanks? 71. Have you considered the fire which you kindle? 72. Is it you that produce the trees for it, or are We the producers? 73. We have made it a reminder and an advantage for the travellers of the desert. 74. Therefore glorify the name of your Lord, the Most Great. 75. So I swear by the setting of the stars 76. And verily that is indeed a great oath, if you but knew 77. Most surely this is an honored recitation (The Noble Quran) 78. In Book well-guarded, 79. None shall touch it but the purified ones. 80. A revelation from the Lord of the Universe 81. Is it this Statement that you deny? 82. And instead of thanking Allah for the provision he gives you, you deny Him!! 83. Then why do you not intervene when the soul of a dying person reaches the throat? 84. And you at the moment are looking on, 85. But We are nearer to him than you, and you see not 86. Then why do you not, if you are exempt from the reckoning and resurrection, 87. Bring back the soul to its body, if you are truthful 88. Then if the dying person be of those nearest to Allah 89. There is for him rest and provision and a Garden of Delights (Paradise) 90. And if he be of those of the Right Hand, 91. Then peace to him from those on the right hand. 92. But if he be a denier of the Resurrection. The erring 93. He shall have an entertainment of boiling water, 94. And burning in hell. 95. Verily, this is the Very Truth and Certainty.
96. So glorify the name of your Lord, the Most Great.