Monday 15 September 2008

Baru nak tarik nafas. Itulah yang kita boleh cakap sekarang ini. My little angel, Fawwaz is starting his full day school sessions today and his going to have his dinner at school cafe too. Kita tak payahlah nak jemput dia balik dari sekolah dan resend him again afterwards. Letih duk ulang-alik.
Banyaknya dah berlaku since the whole family moved in to Little West Yorkshire. We are here already like 12 months and 21 days and today is the 16th day of Ramadhan. I am very pleased that now atleast I have more time for myself. The first six months of our stay in Little West Yorkshire here were really crazy and hectic. Me and my family were then basically strugling to addept to whole the new system in UK.
Now, come to think of it we were very greatful to Allah SWT for giving us strength to move on with out lives. Alhamdullillah, as I said earlier me managed to live our lives smoothly and accordingly.
Tulah, bila rasa lega dah sampai, barulah ada rasa nak menulis. So, bear with me. Blog ni adalah milik peribadi. Segala yang ditulis adalah pandangan peribadi penulis dan orang lain tidak berhak untuk mengkritik pandangan penulis mengenai sesuatu isu, melainkan pandangan itu adalah pandangan ikhlas dan membina.

1 comment:

Hanna Rabittah said...

hehehe.. yeay!! kak muna ada blog jugak!!!

welcome to the bloggers' world !! jgn lupa update selalu

About Me

My photo
I have so many interests. I love reading, I love compiling old Malay recipes and experimenting them through cooking. I adore my baby and I love spending time with my other half despite I see him everyday. I love humming because I strongly believe it is good for my soul. I feel so complete when I gave birth to my baby boy. I am blessed and so fortunate to be given a chance to be a mother, a daughter, a wife and a sister to somebody. Despite losing my individual identity when I agreed to say 'I do', Never in seconds ever I doubt, begrudged or regrets having all that. Will always love my mum and my dad till I die.